Display and keyboard
5.7″ color TFT display. Main display with current flow rate (kg/h or t/h) and process status. Additional display switchable between conveyed quantity, flow rate, total quantity, belt load and belt speed. Large-character status display with conveyed quantity and total quantity. Graphic display of belt load and belt speed and operator prompting.
Digital I/Os with internal PIM modules, optoisolated 24 V DC, 100 mA, external relay module, Ethernet/IP, Profibus DP, Profinet or over Modbus TCP:
- Outputs configurable for:
Ready, Batching active, Zero setting, Pre-signal, Done, Quantity pulse, Running, Warning, Error, Watchdog, Test weight
- Inputs configurable for:
Start, Stop, Start/Stop, Release, Set zero, Abort, Reset fed quantity, Reset total, Print release.
For installation in Ex zones 2 and 22.
SysTec IT8000E, Weighing Indicator for Conveyor Belt Scale
The Industrial Weighing Terminal
- IT8000E BELT captures continuously the quantity of bulk material conveyed over a beltweigher for both, batching and receiving operations.
- IT8000E BELT connects to a beltweigher structure with one load receptor with one or several analog load cells. The weighing terminal is suitable for harsh environment weighing locations, it is incorporated in a stainless steel desk-top / wall-mount or panel-mount housing with high ingress protection.
- IT8000E BELT operates as stand alone unit or in combination with a PLC or a SCADA system. It can be configured for the simple capturing of quantities, but also for complex batching applications with preset target and adjustable preact correction.
- Scale connection via A/D converter. The A/D converter provides fast update rates together with excellent weighing performance and high immunity against electromagnetic interference.
- IT8000E BELT provides a configurable interface for a pulse wheel to capture the belt speed. It can use incremental encoders with push-pull or open collector output. Inductive sensors may be used in applications that are not subject to verification requirements. As an alternative, operation without sensors is also possible for installations that are not subject to verification.
- IT8000E BELT provides a PID controller for feed rate monitoring. The PID controller allows tracking of the actual feed rate with reference to the target by adapting either the material input or the belt speed, through a closed loop control with analog output or connected frequency inverter. The target flow may be adjusted by keyboard, analog input or Modbus TCP at any time, also during running operation.
- IT8000E BELT can be connected to a PLC via Ethernet/IP, Profibus DP, Profinet or with Modbus TCP over Ethernet.
- Configurable data output for simple interfacing, transmission in continuous mode or on request.
- Up to 4 freely configurable inputs and outputs, expandable to 8 with external I/O module.
- Available connection to external counters.