Loss in weight feeder
Weighing system with extreme precision under optimum conditions to handle bulk solids, floodable, hot and difficult materials with the entire system is weighed and no errors from belt tensioning and tracking. Available a completely automatic system, semi-automatic or even manually. Panatronik provide the ideal custom designing, engineering, and manufacturing of loss in weight feeder weighing system to increase the performance and productivity with high accuracy. Configuration, communication to PLC, data collection and report available via Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET IO, Ethernet IP, Ethernet TCP/IP, ASCII, EtherCAT, in addition to a wide assortment of digital and analogue exchanges.
- Maintaining the flow set point by adjusting IP analog output, with an alarm output of flow out of tolerance
- Continuous transmission of the instantaneous flow rate
- Calculation of the weight total
- Programming of up to 15 different set points of work
- Ability to display, during operation, I/O status, the current weight, current speed, the pulse encoder and the correction factor set
- Can be connected with PC / PLC using comunication protocols ASCII, Modbus-RTU, Profibus and Profinet IO (optional)