- ABS desk weight indicator.
- Dimensions: 315x170x315 mm.
- G version: backlit LCD graphic display, resolution: 240×64 pixel, visible area: 133×39 mm; 50-key keyboard.
- 2G version: backlit LCD graphic display, resolution: 240×128 pixel, visible area: 128×75 mm; 27-key keyboard.
- IP40 protection rating.
- Real-time clock/calendar with buffer battery.
- Power supply included.
- D-SUB connectors.
- Connections to:
– PLC via analog output (on request);
– PC/PLC via RS485/RS232 (up to 99 instruments with line repeaters, up to 32 without line repeaters);
– remote display and printer via RS485/RS232;
– up to 8 load cells in parallel by junction box.
- Piece counting.
- Weight totalizing.
- Statistical checking of prepackages.
- 99 items database with association of a preset tare value, 3 setpoint values and 2 values for weight thresholds function (HIGH/LOW).
- Weight thresholds function (HIGH/LOW) shown on the display.
- Customizable name of the production lot.
- Barcodes printing by lot name, item name, weighings progressive number.
- Digital filter to reduce the effects of weight oscillation.
- Theoretical calibration (via keyboard) and real calibration (with sample weights and the possibility of weight linearization up to 5 points).
- Tare weight zero setting.
- Automatic zero setting at power-on.
- Gross weight zero tracking.
- Semi-automatic tare (net/gross weight) and preset tare.
- Semi-automatic zero.
- Displaying of the maximum weight value reached (peak).
- Direct connection between RS485 and RS232 without converter.
- Hysteresis and setpoint value setting.
- 12 groups selection by 5 setpoint via external selector switch or contact (option on request).
- Weight value printing with date and time via keyboard or external contact.
- The indicator can be used as a remote display with setpoint.
- TCP/IP WEB APP
Integrated software in combination with the WiFi module and Ethernet TCP/IP options for remote supervision, management and control of the instrument.