- ABS desk weight indicator.
- Dimensions: 315x170x315 mm.
- BL version: 6-digit semi-alphanumeric backlit LCD display (20 mm height) – 46 signalling symbols.
- BR version: 6-digit semi-alphanumeric red LED display (20 mm height) – 16 signaling LED.
- 19-key keyboard.
- IP40 protection rating.
- Real-time clock/calendar with buffer battery.
- Power supply included.
- D-SUB connectors
- Connections to:
– PC/PLC via RS485/RS232 (up to 99 instruments with line repeaters, up to 32 without line repeaters);
– remote display and printer via RS485/RS232;
– up to 8 load cells, 350 Ω, (or 16 load cells, 700 Ω) in parallel by junction box;
– intelligent junction box or other multichannel instruments: allow the use of advanced functions as digital equalization, load distribution analysis and automatic diagnostics.
- Double weighing (entry and exit), single weighing (entry or exit), double weighing with trailer, single weighing with trailer, multiple weighing (weighing of multi-compartment trucks).
- Simultaneous management of 254 trucks.
- Open input weighings archive (max 254).
- Database with 999 preset tares.
- Up to 10000 weighings that can be saved in alibi memory.
- Traffic light management via relay outputs.
- Totals management (loaded and unloaded products).
- Printing of displayed weight, open weighings, totals, and last weighing done.
- Customizable printouts (header) via PC software.
- Digital filter to reduce the effects of weight oscillation.
- Theoretical calibration (via keyboard) and real calibration (with sample weights and the possibility of weight linearization up to 5 points).
- Tare weight zero setting.
- Automatic zero setting at power-on.
- Gross weight zero tracking.
- Semi-automatic tare (net/gross weight) and preset tare.
- Semi-automatic zero.
- Direct connection between RS485 and RS232 without converter.
- Hysteresis and setpoint value setting.