- AISI 304 stainless steel desk weight indicator.
- Dimensions: 286x85x206 mm.
- Backlit LCD graphic display, resolution: 240×64 pixel, visible area: 133×39 mm.
- 52-key keyboard.
- IP40 protection rating.
- IP68 front panel protection rating.
- Real-time clock/calendar with buffer battery.
- Power supply included.
- Multilanguage software (4 languages + 1 customizable).
- D-SUB connectors.
- Connections to:
– PC/PLC via RS485/RS232 (up to 99 instruments with line repeaters, up to 32 without line repeaters);
– remote display and printer via RS485/RS232;
– up to 8 load cells, 350 Ω, (or 16 load cells, 700 Ω) in parallel by junction box;
– intelligent junction box or other multichannel instruments: allow the use of advanced functions as digital equalization, load distribution analysis and automatic diagnostics.
- Double weighing (entry and exit), single weighing (entry or exit), double weighing with trailer, single weighing with trailer, multiple weighing (weighing of multi-compartment trucks).
- Simultaneous management of 254 trucks.
- Open input weighings archive (max 254).
- Database with 500 vehicles (license plates, preset tares), products, customers and operators.
- Up to 10000 weighings that can be saved in alibi memory.
- Remote display with traffic light function managed via RS485/RS232.
- Traffic light management via relay outputs.
- Totals management (loaded and unloaded products).
- Barcode reader management with printing and open weighing ID recall.
- Data transfer to USB pendrive (included).
- Printing of displayed weight, open weighings, totals, and last weighing done.
- Customizable printouts (header and footer) via PC software.
- Digital filter to reduce the effects of weight oscillation.
- Theoretical calibration (via keyboard) and real calibration (with sample weights and the possibility of weight linearization up to 5 points).
- Tare weight zero setting.
- Automatic zero setting at power-on.
- Gross weight zero tracking.
- Semi-automatic tare (net/gross weight) and preset tare.
- Semi-automatic zero.
- Direct connection between RS485 and RS232 without converter.