- ABS weight indicator.
- L version: 6-digit semi-alphanumeric backlit LCD display (20 mm height) – 46 signalling symbols.
- R version: 6-digit semi-alphanumeric red LED display (20 mm height) – 16 signaling LED.
- 6-key keyboard.
- Real-time clock/calendar with buffer battery.
- The instrument can be configured and managed using the free “Instrument Manager” PC software.
LAUMAS WDESKL/R Series
- Connections to:
– PLC via analog output (on request);
– PC/PLC via RS485/RS232 (up to 99 instruments with line repeaters, up to 32 without line repeaters);
– remote display and printer via RS485/RS232;
– up to 8 load cells in parallel by junction box;
– intelligent junction box or other multichannel instruments: allow the use of advanced functions as digital equalization, load distribution analysis and automatic diagnostics.
- Digital filter to reduce the effects of weight oscillation.
- Theoretical calibration (via keyboard) and real calibration (with sample weights and the possibility of weight linearization up to 8 points).
- Tare weight zero setting.
- Automatic zero setting at power-on.
- Gross weight zero tracking.
- Semi-automatic tare (net/gross weight) and preset tare.
- Semi-automatic zero.
- Displaying of the maximum weight value reached (peak).
- Direct connection between RS485 and RS232 without converter.
- Weight value printing with date and time via keyboard or external contact.
- TCP/IP WEB APP
Integrated software in combination with the WiFi module and Ethernet TCP/IP options for remote supervision, management and control of the instrument.